Sunday, 27 November 2011

Blenderella - making progress with rigging and texturing

An update on my Blenderella model.  As previously posted, I followed the excellent Blenderella follow-along DVD from Angela Guenette.  I am happy with the model but have had some abortive attempts at rigging her for animation.

Using the rigify script. I finally completed the rigging.  I am now tweaking the weight painting at different poses.   The body is fully rigged but I now need to find a good face rig also.

I also made a start on UV Unwrapping and texturing, and converting my placeholder textures to Cycles.



Blenderella, taking shape.

For comparison,  here is the previous post.

Wireframe